Beyond Suffering can be offered as a college level certificate course, or as an 8 week program or as a one-day workshop. It is comprised of four thought-provoking modules:
- An Overview of Disability Ministry
- The Theology of Suffering and Disability
- The Church and Disability Ministry
- An Introduction to Bioethics
Learning happens through lecture, group discussion, video, and hands-on experience to evangelize, welcome into the church and empower those affected by disability. This course is designed for ministers, professionals, educators, volunteers, students and anyone interested in learning more about effective disability ministry.
Andrea Foster is an authorized Leader of BYS by the Christian Institute on Disability.
- May 4 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- November 15 @ 4:00 pm - November 17 @ 11:30 am